Inspired by WesBos’ uses.tech.
As a web developer you use a lot of different tools. There are a lot of options out there and everyone has their own set of tools, below I’ve listed some of the tools in my setup.
- 💻 15” MacBook Pro Retina (mid 2015), been using it everyday since I bought it and it still never fails me.
- 📱iPhone X, bought it in 2017, still a good phone, might need a new battery though.
- 🎧 Headphones
- AirPods (commuting and calls)
- Beats Solo 3 in silver/white (for work)
🖥 Desktop Apps
- Spark mail, my e-mail client
- Spotify, don’t follow me, I have got awful taste in music. 😁
- Terminal, standard macOS Terminal with zsh-shell and ohmyzsh.
- Sequel Pro, to manage MySQL-Databases.
- InVision Studio
- Adobe XD
- Visual Studio Code, my main editor, to which I switched to a while ago (coming from Atom).
- Nova, testing it out (literally).
- vim, for quick edits.