Inspired by WesBos’ uses.tech.
As a web developer you use a lot of different tools. There are a lot of options out there and everyone has their own set of tools, below I’ve listed some of the tools in my setup.
- MacBook Pro, Retina 2015 (15-inch)
- iPhone X
- Editor: VS Code
- Font: Dank Mono with ligatures (yes, I’m one of those)
- Theme: HackTheBox
- Terminal: Standard macOS terminal (Shell: zsh and of course I’m using ohmyzsh with it)
- Browser: Firefox for work and Safari for normal browsing
- Design: Adobe XD, Sketch and Pixelmator
- Mail: Spark
- Music: Spotify Premium
- Database Management: Sequel Pro
- Netlify and Zeit to deploy things
- Stripe for payment things